Tip: Developing discipline is not easy, but its possible. Start slow and don't try to fix your entire life over night. You didn't get into the situation you are in over night, and you wont get out of it overnight either. There is light at the end of the tunnel, there is hope, there is freedom, and developing discipline can get you there.
Here's a few tips to get you headed in the right direction:
1. Take an honest account of your situation. Assessing the situation from an honest perspective gives you the clarity you need to begin to take responsibility for your life.
2. Make a list of all the things you would like to change in your life. Making a list of things will keep them fresh in your brain. You can keep the list with you, or tape it to your mirror to see first thing in the morning and last thing at night while you brush your teeth.
3. Stop being a victim. Sure life may have dealt you some tough blows, but learning to shift your perspective from one of victimhood to one of victory is the fist step in developing discipline.
4. Stop blaming others for your problems. Taking ownership of your problems will not only give you the confidence you need to overcome them, but it will begin to shift your perspective into a place of peace and personal growth.
5. Stop beating yourself up over yesterday. Yesterday happened, its over! Continuing to dwell on yesterday, or last week, or last year, or 20 years ago is only robbing you of the peace and strength you are working for as you develop discipline.
6 Celebrate your small victories. Small victories stack up! When the task seems impossible, discipline can give you the strength you need to become victorious over your circumstance. There is no better feeling than practicing discipline and getting the task done. Transform yourself into a place of better health, using discipline. Discipline = Freedom.
Don't be too hard on yourself. No one is perfect. If you fail while on the path to your fitness goal, try again tomorrow.
Day 10: Food examples
- 2 Eggs,Bacon, Half an Avacado
- 1 LOW CARB Protein Shake
- 1 Atkins Endulge Bar
- Tuna salad with mayo.
- Chicken Thighs and Green Veggies
- 2Good Yogurt and Whipped Cream on top
- Gatorade Zero
- WATER WATER WATER
- 1 Coke Zero
At this point in the challenge you should be thinking about what exercises you want include in your own workouts and get in at least 30-60 mins of continuous physical exercise every day.
- Light weight training
- Climbing stairs
- Walking up hills
- Hiking with pack
- Rucking in the city with hunting boots on
Important links to help you get started on KETO:
Don't forget to follow us on:
Like us on Facebook: DRAW MORE TAGS
Subscribe on Youtube: DRAW MORE TAGS CHANNEL
Disclaimer- Nothing contained within this website should be mistaken as medical, health, or fitness advice. We are merely sharing with our users vetted techniques and methods that we have personally used to become more healthy and physically fit. Users should always consult their physician or a qualified nutritionist first before beginning any diet or exercise regimen. There is no substitute for professional medical or nutritional advice. Everything related to fitness and contained within this site is for motivational and educational purposes only, and should not be mistaken for medical or fitness advice.