Tip: Perseverance combined with discipline will transform your life. A person that learns to persevere will outlast and overcome seemingly impossible obstacles. Perseverance is a major to key in being successful in transforming your health, and your life, and getting you to where you want to be.
1. Perseverance is a mindset. A person who perseveres has a made up mind that come hell or high water, they are getting the job done.
2. Hammering isn't easy, it's necessary. If you want to reach your goal and achieve higher heights in your life, you must "Keep Hammering".
3. Success comes to those who Hammer! Rome wasn't built in a day, and long term success doesn't come over night. Developing a mindset to "Keep Hammering" no matter what comes your way, will get you to the finish line.
4. When all else fails, KEEP HAMMERING! Discipline and Perseverance will tuck you in at night, and wake you up in the morning. They will be with you through the good times and the bad. Once you learn to be disciplined and to KEEP HAMMERING, your life will never be the same. Discipline and perseverance are two things that can NEVER be taken from you.
Don't be too hard on yourself. No one is perfect. If you fail while on the path to your fitness goal, try again tomorrow.
Day 11: Food examples
- Fast Breakfast
- 1 Low Carb Protein Shake
- EGG SALAD Sandwich on Keto Bread
- Keto Pulled Pork Tacos
- Sugar Free Jello
- Gatorade Zero
- WATER WATER WATER
- 1 Diet Mt Dew
- Salted Peanuts 1/4 cup
At this point in the challenge you should be thinking about what exercises you want include in your own workouts and get in at least 30-60 mins of continuous physical exercise every day.
- Light weight training
- Climbing stairs
- Walking up hills
- Hiking with pack
- Rucking in the city with hunting boots on
Important links to help you get started on KETO:
Don't forget to follow us on:
Like us on Facebook: DRAW MORE TAGS
Subscribe on Youtube: DRAW MORE TAGS CHANNEL
Disclaimer- Nothing contained within this website should be mistaken as medical, health, or fitness advice. We are merely sharing with our users vetted techniques and methods that we have personally used to become more healthy and physically fit. Users should always consult their physician or a qualified nutritionist first before beginning any diet or exercise regimen. There is no substitute for professional medical or nutritional advice. Everything related to fitness and contained within this site is for motivational and educational purposes only, and should not be mistaken for medical or fitness advice.