Tip: Getting proper rest is vitally important to any fitness routine. Rest is essential to muscle growth. Exercise creates microscopic tears in the muscle tissue, but getting proper rest helps heal and grow the muscles, resulting in stronger muscles and improved overall health.
Here are a few tips about rest you may not know:
1. Proper rest prevents muscle fatigue. Rest is vital if you are looking to avoid fitness-related fatigue. During exercise, the body metabolizes glycogen levels in the body. Resting allows your body time to recover and replenish these energy sources before your next workout.
2. Rest improves performance. When you are rest deprived, it can be hard to function at normal capacity. Getting proper rest ensures you will be operating at peak performance on the days you are working out.
3. Rest reduces injury. Regular rest is vital to staying safe during any fitness routine. When exhausted, you will be likely to have poor form, or have a workout related injury due to fatigue.
4. Rest improves your sleep. It's true that exercising regularly is also helpful, but getting in the proper amount of rest will ensure you are getting the most quality sleep possible. Constant exercise overproduces hormones like cortisol and adrenaline making it difficult to get a quality nights sleep.
Don't be too hard on yourself. No one is perfect. If you fail while on the path to your fitness goal, try again tomorrow.
Day 12: Food examples
- 2 beef sausages, 2 eggs, half an avocado.
- 1 Low Carb Protein Shake
- Italian salad with salami and cheese
- Club sandwich on keto bread
- Sugar Free Jello
- Gatorade Zero
- WATER WATER WATER
- 1 Coke Zero
- Salted Peanuts 1/4 cup
At this point in the challenge you should be thinking about what exercises you want include in your own workouts and get in at least 30-60 mins of continuous physical exercise every day.
- Light weight training
- Climbing stairs
- Walking up hills
- Hiking with pack
- Rucking in the city with hunting boots on
Important links to help you get started on KETO:
Don't forget to follow us on:
Like us on Facebook: DRAW MORE TAGS
Subscribe on Youtube: DRAW MORE TAGS CHANNEL
Disclaimer- Nothing contained within this website should be mistaken as medical, health, or fitness advice. We are merely sharing with our users vetted techniques and methods that we have personally used to become more healthy and physically fit. Users should always consult their physician or a qualified nutritionist first before beginning any diet or exercise regimen. There is no substitute for professional medical or nutritional advice. Everything related to fitness and contained within this site is for motivational and educational purposes only, and should not be mistaken for medical or fitness advice.