Tip: Keeping a positive mindset is not always easy. Learning to react less to negativity is key to maintaining a positive mindset. If you spend all your time reacting to negativity, it stifles positive growth and keeps you in a cycle of constant chaos. Life is tough enough as it is, keeping a positive mindset will equip you with the peace you need to make it through today, and every day.
Here are a few tips to get you started on the path to developing a positive mindset:
1. Focus on pure clean thoughts. Think about things that bring peace and energy to your life. Actively resist and practice resisting negative thoughts with good clean thoughts.
2. Eliminate unwanted distractions from outside sources. As sure as you make up your mind to be positive, negativity will seek you out and test you. Turning off notifications on your phone and responding to things, and people in your time, will reduce stress and help put you in the proper mindset of positivity.
3. Eliminate toxic people from your life. Sometimes its difficult, but necessary to stop hanging around people that you have known for a long time. Without judgment, or anger, simply stop allowing your time to be consumed with overly negative people. Unless someone wants to see the bright side of life, they wont, and chances are, you will only get drug down further by their negativity.
4. Join groups on social media that inspire you. There is literally a group on social media called Power of Positivity. I have followed them for years and really appreciate the daily inspiration they provide.
5. Turn off the news. The news isn't news anymore, its opinion designed to agitate you into a state of constant viewing, just so they can sell you advertising. I stopped watching the news almost 2 years ago and I found my life to be so much more peaceful and positive.
6. Be kind to every person you meet. We are all just people on a journey. Some people are at different phases of the journey than others, but keeping it kind and going out of your way to be kind to others is not only the right thing to do, but its also a great way to build community, one personal interaction at a time. Being kind produces a profound sense of fulfillment and increases the ability to focus on the positive, and maintain a positive mindset.
Don't be too hard on yourself. No one is perfect. If you fail while on the path to your fitness goal, try again tomorrow.
Day 13: Food examples
- Tuna salad on Keto bread
- 1 Low Carb Protein Shake
- Fried chicken wings with Franks Redhot and butter
- Sugar Free Jello with whipped cream
- Gatorade Zero
- WATER WATER WATER
- 1 Coke Zero
- Salted Peanuts 1/4 cup
- Pork Rinds with sour cream and chipotle pepper
At this point in the challenge you should be thinking about what exercises you want include in your own workouts and get in at least 30-60 mins of continuous physical exercise every day.
- Light weight training
- Climbing stairs
- Walking up hills
- Hiking with pack
- Rucking in the city with hunting boots on
Important links to help you get started on KETO:
Don't forget to follow us on:
Like us on Facebook: DRAW MORE TAGS
Subscribe on Youtube: DRAW MORE TAGS CHANNEL
Disclaimer- Nothing contained within this website should be mistaken as medical, health, or fitness advice. We are merely sharing with our users vetted techniques and methods that we have personally used to become more healthy and physically fit. Users should always consult their physician or a qualified nutritionist first before beginning any diet or exercise regimen. There is no substitute for professional medical or nutritional advice. Everything related to fitness and contained within this site is for motivational and educational purposes only, and should not be mistaken for medical or fitness advice.