- Avoid negative self-talk. Avoid putting yourself down at all cost. Negative self-talk will rob you of feelings of self worth.
- Practice daily affirmations. Practice lifting yourself up, instead of putting yourself down. Learning to believe in yourself requires a positive mindset. A positive mindset can be achieved by focusing on what IS good in your life, and what you ARE good at.
- Keep a journal of your progress. Keeping a journal of your progress is a great way to look back and see progress tracked out over time. 3 months into your fitness journey you may not even remember all the small victories that led to larger victories.
- Avoid negative people. Avoid people who are negative at all cost. As sure as you set your mind to do something, there will always be those people trying to rent space in your head and bring you down. One tip is to realize that most negative people are hurting inside and use the negativity as a way to shield themselves from their own personal reality. Avoid negativity like the plague.
- Reward yourself for small victories. Whether its a "cheat meal" or a new pair of running shoes, you have put in the work so when believing in yourself pays off, reward yourself. Rewarding yourself is a fun way to make the entire journey possible. As you check items off the list, or celebrate each victory along the way, take time out of your day to reward yourself.
- Let go of the past. The past is the past, and living there will only rob you of your present day peace. The old you has gone away, and the new you is hammering away to get you to the place you want to be!
Don't be too hard on yourself. No one is perfect. If you fail while on the path to your fitness goal, try again tomorrow.
Day 16: Food examples
At this point in the journey you should have a pretty good handle on the keto diet. Make sure to check out:
At this point in the challenge you should be thinking about what exercises you want include in your own workouts and get in at least 30-60 mins of continuous physical exercise every day.
- Light weight training
- Climbing stairs
- Walking up hills
- Hiking with pack
- Rucking in the city with hunting boots on
Important links to help you get started on KETO:
Don't forget to follow us on:
Like us on Facebook: DRAW MORE TAGS
Subscribe on Youtube: DRAW MORE TAGS CHANNEL
Disclaimer- Nothing contained within this website should be mistaken as medical, health, or fitness advice. We are merely sharing with our users vetted techniques and methods that we have personally used to become more healthy and physically fit. Users should always consult their physician or a qualified nutritionist first before beginning any diet or exercise regimen. There is no substitute for professional medical or nutritional advice. Everything related to fitness and contained within this site is for motivational and educational purposes only, and should not be mistaken for medical or fitness advice.