Tip: Learning to let go of the past can free you from the oppression and bondage of your past mistakes. No one is perfect and we all make mistakes. Transforming yourself to a place of better health requires you to make new, more healthy decisions. If you want to consistently make better decisions, you must learn to let go of your past.
Here are a few additional tips to help you on your journey to letting go of the past:
- Stop holding grudges. Holding a grudge is simply a losing proposition. When you hold a grudge you allow whomever it is you are "grudging" on, to rent negative space inside your head. They live there rent free and 9/10 don't even realize they offended you. Maybe they do realize they offended you. Maybe it's possible they even rubbed it in your face! This is the time to be the bigger person, to hold your head up high and decide the issue stops with you, because you took control and chose to stop letting it affect you.
- Be forgiving. Hurting people, hurt other people! I'll say it louder for the folks in the back, "hurting people, hurt other people!" Think back on the person that offended you, chances are unless they are were a sociopath there was something bad that happened to them, that caused them to lash out and offend you. When you choose to try to see things from other peoples perspective, it gives you the ammunition you need to forgive.
- Forgive yourself. When you choose to forgive yourself, it frees you from the bondage and oppression of your past mistakes. You no longer live under the shadow of the former self. You now live a life with a plan and path towards achieving your ultimate goal, living a more healthy lifestyle.
- Be kind to yourself. Today's world is fast paced and forces people into self isolation. It's easy to withdraw, and give up on people. When this happens a person can project the imagined feelings of others upon themselves and develop of state of hyper-criticism. Take it easy on yourself! Don't take yourself to seriously and remember, success is built one small victory at a time. Being kind to yourself (not egotistical), is a necessary step to maintaining a healthy you.
Don't be too hard on yourself. No one is perfect. If you fail while on the path to your fitness goal, try again tomorrow.
Day 18: Food examples
At this point in the journey you should have a pretty good handle on the keto diet. Make sure to check out:
Try to get in at least 30-60 mins of continuous physical exercise every day.
- Light weight training
- Climbing stairs
- Walking up hills
- Hiking with pack
- Rucking in the city with hunting boots on
Important links to help you get started on KETO:
Don't forget to follow us on:
Like us on Facebook: DRAW MORE TAGS
Follow on TikTok:
Subscribe on Youtube: DRAW MORE TAGS CHANNEL
Disclaimer- Nothing contained within this website should be mistaken as medical, health, or fitness advice. We are merely sharing with our users vetted techniques and methods that we have personally used to become more healthy and physically fit. Users should always consult their physician or a qualified nutritionist first before beginning any diet or exercise regimen. There is no substitute for professional medical or nutritional advice. Everything related to fitness and contained within this site is for motivational and educational purposes only, and should not be mistaken for medical or fitness advice.