Tip: Keeping it healthy in the kitchen means eating whole foods as often as possible. Eating whole foods provides your body with the nutrients it needs to perform at a higher level. Eating whole foods will increase energy levels and can even begin cause your body to heal itself from years of unhealthy eating. Whole foods are a vital part to keeping it healthy in the kitchen, and a balanced diet.
Here are a few tips to help you keep it healthy in the kitchen:
- Eating healthy isn't complicated. Sticking with whole foods makes it simple to eat healthy. Meat, Veggie, Dairy, repeat.
- Whole foods are nutritious foods. Eating whole foods ensures your body is getting the proper nutrients it needs to thrive. Whole foods are packed with nutrition that your body requires for a healthy lifestyle.
- Eating healthy is easy on your wallet. Cooking at home is a great way to save money and ensure what you are putting in your body is providing the nutrients you need. Leafy green veggies like kale, spinach, and cabbage are great low carb foods that are loaded with nutrition.
- Processed foods are not healthy foods (generally speaking). If it's coming out of a bag, box, or a can, chances are it's not super healthy. Complex carbohydrates are terrible for your body and eating processed foods can leave you feeling super low energy.
- Reset your system. Cutting added sugar, and increasing vegetable and fruit consumption is a great way to reset your body and your immune system. Whole foods help strengthen your immune system by providing the body with the nutrients it needs to perform at optimum levels.
Don't be too hard on yourself. No one is perfect. If you fail while on the path to your fitness goal, try again tomorrow.
Day 20: Food examples
At this point in the journey you should have a pretty good handle on the keto diet. Make sure to check out:
Try to get in at least 30-60 mins of continuous physical exercise every day.
- Light weight training
- Climbing stairs
- Walking up hills
- Hiking with pack
- Rucking in the city with hunting boots on
Important links to help you get started on KETO:
Don't forget to follow us on:
Like us on Facebook: DRAW MORE TAGS
Follow on TikTok:
Subscribe on Youtube: DRAW MORE TAGS CHANNEL
Disclaimer- Nothing contained within this website should be mistaken as medical, health, or fitness advice. We are merely sharing with our users vetted techniques and methods that we have personally used to become more healthy and physically fit. Users should always consult their physician or a qualified nutritionist first before beginning any diet or exercise regimen. There is no substitute for professional medical or nutritional advice. Everything related to fitness and contained within this site is for motivational and educational purposes only, and should not be mistaken for medical or fitness advice.