- Reduce your risk for serious health problems, like diabetes and heart disease. Studies show that people who get the recommended 8 hours of sleep per day are less likely to develop serious health problems, than those who do.
- Maintain your weight. Getting the proper amount of sleep can help you maintain your weight. When you are sleep deprived, your body produces gherlin, a hormone that increases appetite. In addition your body decreases the production of leptin, a hormone that tells you you're full.
- Think more clearly and increase your ability to focus. Getting the proper amount of rest can increase your ability to focus and think more clearly. Sleeping replenishes necessary hormones required for focus and concentration.
- Get sick less frequently. Studies have shown that getting proper sleep can boost your immune system, providing your body with the tools it needs to fight off illness.
- Be in a better mood. Good sleep increases your overall mood. If you sleep well, you wake up feeling rested. When you are well rested your energy levels are higher and generally putting you in an elevated mood.
- Improve your memory. While getting proper sleep ensures your body will be well rested, while sleeping your body is still hard at work processing and combining your memories from the day. If you don't get the proper amount of sleep, your memories can be lost or your body can actually create false memories.
- Increase your overall performance. When you are deprived of sleep, it can cause major performance issues. Sleep affects hand-eye coordination, a persons reaction time, and in aiding with muscle recovery. A lack of sleep can cause a decrease in muscle power.
Don't be too hard on yourself. No one is perfect. If you fail while on the path to your fitness goal, try again tomorrow.
Day 22: Food examples
At this point in the journey you should have a pretty good handle on the keto diet. Make sure to check out:
Try to get in at least 30-60 mins of continuous physical exercise every day.
- Light weight training
- Climbing stairs
- Walking up hills
- Hiking with pack
- Rucking in the city with hunting boots on
Important links to help you get started on KETO:
Don't forget to follow us on:
Like us on Facebook: DRAW MORE TAGS
Follow on TikTok:
Subscribe on Youtube: DRAW MORE TAGS CHANNEL
Disclaimer- Nothing contained within this website should be mistaken as medical, health, or fitness advice. We are merely sharing with our users vetted techniques and methods that we have personally used to become more healthy and physically fit. Users should always consult their physician or a qualified nutritionist first before beginning any diet or exercise regimen. There is no substitute for professional medical or nutritional advice. Everything related to fitness and contained within this site is for motivational and educational purposes only, and should not be mistaken for medical or fitness advice.