Tip: Looking back is a great way to remind yourself of how far you've come, but looking forward is an even better way to keep your focus in the right direction. Keeping your focus on future goals is one of the best ways to stay motivated and achieve your long term fitness goals. Fitness results don't come overnight, and looking forward and keeping your goals in sight is one way to ensure you get to where you are looking to go!
Here are a few tips as you look forward to future goals:
- Stay focused on your future goals. Reminding yourself daily of your future goals is a great way to stay focused.
- Develop a plan. Developing a plan and a path forward is the most important step to achieving future success.
- Find a support network. People genuinely want to see you succeed. Find people that naturally support what you are looking to accomplish and lean in. Don't be afraid to make new friends and get closer to people who show you support.
- Control your news feed. Tuning out negativity is the best way to stay positive. You're in control. Cut off as many alerts and notifications as possible, and you will find your life filled with much less stress.
- Find inspiration in others. Inspiration is all around you. Find someone that inspires you to higher heights and emulate and practice their behavior. Pretty soon you will find yourself developing new routines of success and your own spin on their success! Watching Cameron Hanes run inspires me to run, so I run!
- Get away and reflect. Taking time away to yourself is important. Life gets busy and unplugging from the hustle and bustle of life is a great way to recharge and focus on future goals.
Don't be too hard on yourself. No one is perfect. If you fail while on the path to your fitness goal, try again tomorrow.
At this point in the journey you should have a pretty good handle on the keto diet. Make sure to check out:
Try to get in at least 30-60 mins of continuous physical exercise every day.
- Light weight training
- Climbing stairs
- Walking up hills
- Hiking with pack
- Rucking in the city with hunting boots on
Important links to help you get started on KETO:
Don't forget to follow us on:
Like us on Facebook: DRAW MORE TAGS
Follow on TikTok:
Subscribe on Youtube: DRAW MORE TAGS CHANNEL
Disclaimer- Nothing contained within this website should be mistaken as medical, health, or fitness advice. We are merely sharing with our users vetted techniques and methods that we have personally used to become more healthy and physically fit. Users should always consult their physician or a qualified nutritionist first before beginning any diet or exercise regimen. There is no substitute for professional medical or nutritional advice. Everything related to fitness and contained within this site is for motivational and educational purposes only, and should not be mistaken for medical or fitness advice.