Day 3 Challenge: Set A Fitness Goal
Setting a fitness goal should include:
- Setting a specific goal. "I would like to lose 25 lbs"
- Make your health goal specific to you. Don't worry about what anyone else is doing.
- Be reasonable in setting your goal, maybe you need to lose 100 lbs... Start with 10, and modify your goal as you attain them.
- Be be time specific when setting your fitness goal. "I want to lose 25 lbs in 25 weeks."
- Hold yourself accountable. It's ok to make a mistake, but only you can hold yourself accountable to change. YOU have what it takes. YOU can do it!
Day 3: Food examples
- 2 Sausage links, 2 Eggs, Half an Avacado
- 1 Protein Shake
- 1 Atkins Coconut Bar
- Ham, Salami, Cheese Sandwich on INKED KETO bread from Walmart/ w Mayo
- 2 Hamburger patties with cheese and roasted broccoli
- Pork Rinds with Sour Cream dip
- 2Good Yogurt with heavy whipping cream
- Gatorade Zero
- WATER WATER WATER
- Oceanspray Diet Cranberry Juice
At this point in the challenge you should be thinking about what exercises you want include in your own workouts and get in at least 30 mins of continuous physical exercise every day.
- Light weight training
- Climbing stairs
- Walking up hills
Disclaimer- Nothing contained within this website should be mistaken as medical, health, or fitness advice. We are merely sharing with our users vetted techniques and methods that we have personally used to become more healthy and physically fit. Users should always consult their physician or a qualified nutritionist first before beginning any diet or exercise regimen. There is no substitute for professional medical or nutritional advice. Everything related to fitness and contained within this site is for motivational and educational purposes only, and should not be mistaken for medical or fitness advice.