Here are a few tips to help you as you continue you on your fitness journey:
- Cut out as much sugar from your diet as possible.
- Develop a fitness routine.
- Set a fitness goal.
- Start a diet and count calories.
- Follow people that inspire you and emulate their behavior.
- Start on a path of discipline.
- Stop making excuses and instead start taking ownership of your problems.
- Celebrate small victories.
- Take before and after pictures.
- NEVER GIVE UP! As long as you don't give up, there is hope!
Don't be too hard on yourself. No one is perfect. If you fail while on the path to your fitness goal, try again tomorrow.
At this point in the journey you should have a pretty good handle on the keto diet. Make sure to check out:
Try to get in at least 30-60 mins of continuous physical exercise every day.
- Light weight training
- Climbing stairs
- Walking up hills
- Hiking with pack
- Rucking in the city with hunting boots on
Important links to help you get started on KETO:
Don't forget to follow us on:
Like us on Facebook: DRAW MORE TAGS
Follow on TikTok:
Subscribe on Youtube: DRAW MORE TAGS CHANNEL
Disclaimer- Nothing contained within this website should be mistaken as medical, health, or fitness advice. We are merely sharing with our users vetted techniques and methods that we have personally used to become more healthy and physically fit. Users should always consult their physician or a qualified nutritionist first before beginning any diet or exercise regimen. There is no substitute for professional medical or nutritional advice. Everything related to fitness and contained within this site is for motivational and educational purposes only, and should not be mistaken for medical or fitness advice.