Tip: Starting an exercise routine may seem exhausting. Start small, and you will soon find yourself craving the exercise and wanting more.
- Start small
- Walk. Walking can be a great introduction into working out.
- Walk/Jog. Do what you can, it gets easier.
- Run. If you are at a place where you can run, try and get in a few runs a week.
- Stay tuned for workouts you can add. We will be adding specific workouts within the next week.
- Pushups. Any amount will do. You will be able to do more than today, tomorrow.
- Stretching. Stretching is key to maintaining healthy muscles.
- Stay Hydrated
- Try and get at least 30-60 mins of exercise (of your choice) per day.
Day 4: Food examples
- 1 All beef sausage link, 2 eggs, half an avocado
- 1 Protein Shake
- 1 Atkins Coconut Bar
- Keto Pizza. Keto tortillas, marinara, shredded cheese, and your choice of LOW CARB toppings.
- Fatty red meat with veggies topped with butter.
- Sugar free Jell-o with heavy whipping cream on top
- Gatorade Zero
- WATER WATER WATER
- 1 Coke Zero
At this point in the challenge you should be thinking about what exercises you want include in your own workouts and get in at least 30 mins of continuous physical exercise every day.
- Light weight training
- Climbing stairs
- Walking up hills
Disclaimer- Nothing contained within this website should be mistaken as medical, health, or fitness advice. We are merely sharing with our users vetted techniques and methods that we have personally used to become more healthy and physically fit. Users should always consult their physician or a qualified nutritionist first before beginning any diet or exercise regimen. There is no substitute for professional medical or nutritional advice. Everything related to fitness and contained within this site is for motivational and educational purposes only, and should not be mistaken for medical or fitness advice.