Tip: Build Healthy Habits. As with anything else - practice makes perfect. You didn't get out of shape overnight, and results wont happen overnight either. The key to long term success is a Healthy Lifestyle!
Here's a few tips to get you headed in the right direction:
1. Be self-aware. Be aware of what you put into your body. If you're tracking your calories, this part will be easier. We all have different triggers that cause us to give in to our un-healthy temptations. Logging your food intake will shine a light on those times of weakness!
2. Keep Learning! Without a doubt, if I would have known what I know today what I know about nutrition, caloric intake, and exercise - I would not have suffered from obesity for so many years. Many studies show family lifestyle and nutrition knowledge of parents has a significant influence on obesity
3. Trust the process. We said it before, we'll say it again. A Healthy Lifestyle is the key to success. It's easy to fall back into your old habits. If you do - that's okay! If you want to achieve your weight loss and fitness goals, you have to stay consistent! Keep your focus on all the progress you've made this far!
Don't be too hard on yourself. No one is perfect. If you fail while on the path to your fitness goal, try again tomorrow.
Day 5: Food examples
- Bacon, 2 eggs, half an avocado
- 1 LOW CARB Protein Shake
- 1 Atkins Coconut Bar
- Keto Club Sandwich. Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Cheddar cheese, Mayo, Ham (no bread)
- 6oz Rib-eye with veggies topped with butter.
- Sugar free Jell-o with heavy whipping cream on top
- Gatorade Zero
- WATER WATER WATER
- 1 Coke Zero
At this point in the challenge you should be thinking about what exercises you want include in your own workouts and get in at least 30 mins of continuous physical exercise every day.
- Light weight training
- Climbing stairs
- Walking up hills
Important links to help you get started on KETO:
Don't forget to follow us on Instagram @drawmoretags
Like us on Facebook: DRAW MORE TAGS
Subscribe on Youtube: DRAW MORE TAGS CHANNEL
Disclaimer- Nothing contained within this website should be mistaken as medical, health, or fitness advice. We are merely sharing with our users vetted techniques and methods that we have personally used to become more healthy and physically fit. Users should always consult their physician or a qualified nutritionist first before beginning any diet or exercise regimen. There is no substitute for professional medical or nutritional advice. Everything related to fitness and contained within this site is for motivational and educational purposes only, and should not be mistaken for medical or fitness advice.