Tip: Source your food in advance. If you wait till the last minute to head to the fridge you are asking for trouble. One key to long term success is a having keto food on hand and ready to eat!
Here's a few tips to get you headed in the right direction:
1. Identify keto foods you like to eat. Read the labels on everything. Identifying the top 10 keto foods you like to eat and having them on hand is necessary to long term success.
2. Make a list! Making a list of the keto foods you like will make it easier to shop for the things you like. The internet is full of content that will help you pick foods you like to eat, that are keto friendly.
3. Shop when you have time to yourself to explore labels. For the first 2 weeks you will be reading every label, and finding which stores sell what. Sticking with as many whole foods as possible will help this process.
4. Try not to cheat. I know the first few days are hard, but we promise you it gets easier. On average the body takes 2-4 days to get back into ketosis. Cheating on the keto diet is not recommended for at least the first 2 months to attain maximum results, depending on your specific goal. You have what it takes to do it.
Don't be too hard on yourself. No one is perfect. If you fail while on the path to your fitness goal, try again tomorrow.
Day 6: Food examples
- Sausage Links, 2 eggs, half an avocado
- 1 LOW CARB Protein Shake
- 2 Cheese sticks with salami
- Cob Salad with Italian Dressing and Extra Bacon
- Salmon Filet with asparagus sauteed with bacon
- Sugar free Jell-o with heavy whipping cream on top
- Gatorade Zero
- WATER WATER WATER
- 1 Coke Zero
At this point in the challenge you should be thinking about what exercises you want include in your own workouts and get in at least 30 mins of continuous physical exercise every day.
- Light weight training
- Climbing stairs
- Walking up hills
Important links to help you get started on KETO:
Don't forget to follow us on Instagram @drawmoretags
Like us on Facebook: DRAW MORE TAGS
Subscribe on Youtube: DRAW MORE TAGS CHANNEL
Disclaimer- Nothing contained within this website should be mistaken as medical, health, or fitness advice. We are merely sharing with our users vetted techniques and methods that we have personally used to become more healthy and physically fit. Users should always consult their physician or a qualified nutritionist first before beginning any diet or exercise regimen. There is no substitute for professional medical or nutritional advice. Everything related to fitness and contained within this site is for motivational and educational purposes only, and should not be mistaken for medical or fitness advice.