Tip: Finding your motivation can be tough. Through discipline and routine you can transform your life into a place of better health. Find what motivates you, and what works for you. Turn off all outside noise, and focus on what makes feel motivated.
Here's a few tips to get you headed in the right direction:
1. Follow motivational people on Instagram. Some of our favorites are Jocko Willink, David Goggins, Cameron Hanes, Gary V, and Tony Robbins. Cameron Hanes and his "keep hammering" mentality is one that I personally adapted to, and still use to this very day!
2. Turn off the news, or outside distractions. Focus only on what makes you feel inspired and hopefull. Try to guard your peace at all cost.
3. Learn to react less. Once people realize they can get a reaction out of you, they will use it to their advantage. Learning to react less, gives you the confidence to handle whatever comes your way with peace and tranquility.
4. Submit your ego and be quick to forgive. Nothing will ruin forward progress like holding on to the past. I have witnessed people in my life hold grudges for decades. While on a recent vacation, I met an 85 year old man who looked an acted like he was in his 50s. When he was asked the secret to his youth, he replied "I don't ever get mad at anything." Submitting your ego is difficult, but doing so will set you on the path to living a free life, a more healthy life.
Don't be too hard on yourself. No one is perfect. If you fail while on the path to your fitness goal, try again tomorrow.
Day 8: Food examples
- Sausage, Egg, Avocado, Mayo Sandwich on Keto Bread
- 1 LOW CARB Protein Shake
- 2 Cheese sticks with salami
- Keto Pizza
- Lettuce Wrapped Bacon Avocado Burgers
- Sugar free Jello Parfait with heavy whipping cream on top
- Gatorade Zero
- WATER WATER WATER
- SPARKLING ICE
At this point in the challenge you should be thinking about what exercises you want include in your own workouts and get in at least 30-60 mins of continuous physical exercise every day.
- Light weight training
- Climbing stairs
- Walking up hills
- Hiking with pack
- Rucking in the city with hunting boots on
Important links to help you get started on KETO:
Don't forget to follow us on Instagram @drawmoretags
Like us on Facebook: DRAW MORE TAGS
Subscribe on Youtube: DRAW MORE TAGS CHANNEL
Disclaimer- Nothing contained within this website should be mistaken as medical, health, or fitness advice. We are merely sharing with our users vetted techniques and methods that we have personally used to become more healthy and physically fit. Users should always consult their physician or a qualified nutritionist first before beginning any diet or exercise regimen. There is no substitute for professional medical or nutritional advice. Everything related to fitness and contained within this site is for motivational and educational purposes only, and should not be mistaken for medical or fitness advice.